Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get me more business? - sure we can...
08-02-2011, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2011 08:13 AM by bizitalk.)
Get me more business? - sure we can...
Hello world!

..."an apple a day keeps the worries away".... we've got over 40 benefits and discounts, including Free debt collection, which all go to reduce overheads and make you more profitable. You will be an Appproved Supplier and we will pro-actively promote your business with advertising and introductions to other members. We'll continually refresh your adverts on our 4 websites with testimonials, updates, offers and company news to keep you at the top of our rankings and pushing you up the google rankings.

So how much is all this then? It's only the price of an apple a day.
Click the link and that's where you'll be featured first - and that's just the start....let's get this country working again!!

http://www.promptpayer.co.uk/approved_suppliers.aspx

prompt payer - generating businessCool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2011, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 01:02 AM by bizitalk.)
RE: Prompt Payer - Ethical Trading
Hello world!

...just saved a member over £120 per month on their telecoms...and the savings keep rollin' in.....

http://www.promptpayer.co.uk/approved_suppliers.aspx

08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
RE: Prompt Payer - Ethical Trading
Hello world!

...and another one... about £80 p.m. and a damned good introduction to another member. He's cockahoop and so he should be. It's only cost him a couple of bags of apples so far.

08-12-2011, 05:19 PM
RE: Get me more business? - sure we can...
Hello world!

So what's with the apples mr plumber man! It's no joke having an office full of them - we'll never eat 'em all. Can you pay in cash next time - or a cheque - or a DD - or credit card. Either that or we'll have to buy a cider pressUndecided

11-30-2011, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 10:26 AM by bizitalk.)
Hello world!

Our free debt collection service is growing on a daily basis. One of the most popular of all our 40 benefits, it has recovered well over £1 million for our members in the past year alone. Debts that had been written off for months have been brought in. Don't leave it too long to contact us if you cannot get an invoice paid. The longer it goes on the harder it is to collect. So call us now and we will start work for you immediately leaving you to concentrate on running your business.

Speak to Mark Flower on 0845 069 7000

12-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Hello world!

Our sales manager, Josh, is attempting a truly awe inspiring 24 hr exercise challenge next year to hopefully raise a lot of money for our charity - Cystic Fibrosis. Prompt Payer are sponsoring him.
With PP Josh has already raised over £500,000 for CF and we are prepared to make a great effort to help this cause. If your company donates just £1 per hour - £24 to this event - we will give you full membership of PP for life for just £5 per month instead of £10. This gives you 40 benefits, including free debt collection. free advertising and introduction to our 65,000 members. Your company name will appear on the 24hr4CF site, which is being publicised throughout the UK and worldwide, and you will immediately be listed on Look at my Business on this forum and the Bizitalk forum where you will get thousands of hits to your site. Donate just £24 now and then call 0845 069 7000 or speak to Josh directly on 07875 106951 to take up this offer and we will start working for your business immediately.

http://www.24hrs4cf.com/